Remote workers support package
Multi-vendor support for your customers’ home workers
As new government advice comes into force, many of your clients may leave a significant proportion of their staff working from home, raising issues on how they can be appropriately supported through to next spring.
As a multi-vendor provider, CCE can support all hardware that is already in place with a full-service and support package, taking the strain away from service desks and management.
How does it work?
CCE Partners provide a support service wrap that incorporates all the hardware that a remote worker may be using – computer, printer, networking and connectivity. A typical support wrap may be:
- 2 x monitors up to 24″
- 1 x laptop or desktop
- 1 x Docking station
- 1 x Mono printer
- WiFi router if required
- UK based CCE Service Desk providing a single point of contact for technical queries
- Next business day service
- Global support with CCE’s engineers
- Other hardware supported if required
- Discuss your clients requirements
- Client delivers a list of each remote worker and their IT assets to verify the service
- Agree on product set for the Managed Print agreement
- Send quotation
- Receive PO and deliver