ITIL 1st, 2nd & 3rd line IT support for your clients. 24/7/365
Service desk & Managed IT solutions
Dedicated or shared, week days or 24/7, CCE deliver a bespoke service desk package with SLAs to suit your clients’ exact needs whether 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support. We provide a 24/7/365 ‘lights on’ support at all levels.
Key services include:
- Unlimited phone & email support within agreed hours
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line level service desk
- On-site engineering available
- Hardware support available
- 3rd party pass through
Our remote monitoring service is a fully managed program.
You can combine a suite of services that meets your clients IT needs. Typically a fully managed service includes remote monitoring, preventative maintenance, device optimization, and other services that reduce the negative impact of a technology failure.
Gold Service Desk
- Desktop Application Set-Up & Configuration
- Application fault diagnosis & remote repair
- Office 365 & core Microsoft Office Support
- Windows Server – all editions
- Virus support & back ups
- Domain/AD user account and permissions
- Domain / AD file & print sharing
- Hyper-V and VMware Issues
Platinum Service Desk
All Gold features plus:
- Patches & updates
- Asset management
- Managed AV software
- Backup management
- Hardware monitoring
- Software auditing
- Policy & hardware lockdown
- Integrated global connection
- Shadow and background changes
- SNMP logging servers
- Client software deployment platform
All Platinum features plus:
- 24/7/365 availability
- Single ‘pane of glass’ management for all IT assets
- Central reporting
- Monitoring & management of the IT environment
- Automated manual tasks for desktops, servers, & networks
- Device self-healing
- Multi office environments & mobile workers
- Virtual IT manager
- Proactive service desk
- Quarterly site visits (Conditions apply)
Levels of support explained
1st Line support
Logging calls of the initial incident accurately, capturing all information and data supplied by the customer, fixing simple problems or general “how to” questions within office applications.
2nd Line support
Fixing advanced features within office applications and desktop operating systems. Basic server functions, such as password resets, creating new users and printer issues. Research and investigation is required at this level. Remote access may also be required.
3rd Line support
Advanced problems within desktop operating systems and all features within server operating systems. Research and investigation will be required at this level which can take time. Remote access or physical access to the site may be required at this level.
CCE Partners work across multiple sectors and regions. Find out more...