ITIL 1st, 2nd & 3rd line IT support for your clients. 24/7/365
Is your service desk overloaded with homeworker support calls? Or do your clients need a professional service desk solution?
CCE’s UK based service desk is staffed with highly skilled user support personnel, ready to help overloaded service desks through these difficult times. CCE work in partnership with you and can add value by offering home user support to aid an existing service desk, or we can provide a dedicated service desk service to your clients, all based in the UK.
What support is available for the users? Why not include this service offering as part of your solution? CCE will provide the 1st and 2nd line IT assistance so you & your customers are free to focus on the more important matters.
We can assist you with staging, onsite installation and ongoing maintenance too.
Dedicated or shared, week days or 24/7, CCE deliver a bespoke service desk package with SLAs to suit your clients’ exact needs whether 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support. We provide a 24/7/365 ‘lights on’ support at all levels.
Key services include:
- Unlimited phone & email support within agreed hours
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line level service desk
- On-site engineering available
- Hardware support available
- 3rd party pass through
Our remote monitoring service is a fully managed program.
You can combine a suite of services that meets your clients IT needs. Typically a fully managed service includes remote monitoring, preventative maintenance, device optimization, and other services that reduce the negative impact of a technology failure.
Gold Service Desk
- Desktop Application Set-Up & Configuration
- Application fault diagnosis & remote repair
- Office 365 & core Microsoft Office Support
- Windows Server – all editions
- Virus support & back ups
- Domain/AD user account and permissions
- Domain / AD file & print sharing
- Hyper-V and VMware Issues
Platinum Service Desk
All Gold features plus:
- Patches & updates
- Asset management
- Managed AV software
- Backup management
- Hardware monitoring
- Software auditing
- Policy & hardware lockdown
- Integrated global connection
- Shadow and background changes
- SNMP logging servers
- Client software deployment platform
All Platinum features plus:
- 24/7/365 availability
- Single ‘pane of glass’ management for all IT assets
- Central reporting
- Monitoring & management of the IT environment
- Automated manual tasks for desktops, servers, & networks
- Device self-healing
- Multi office environments & mobile workers
- Virtual IT manager
- Proactive service desk
- Quarterly site visits (Conditions apply)